Posted Jobs 2
SWM ENVIRONMENT SDN BHD (SWM) was established to manage the storage, collection, transfer, haulage, intermediate processing and disposal of solid waste in the Southern Region of Peninsular Malaysia in 1996 in line with the Malaysian government’s decision on the National Privatization of Solid Waste Management. SWM has today grown into an established solid waste collection and management services concessionaire with a work force of more than 8,000 full time employees serving 27 local councils throughout the states of Johor, Melaka & Negeri Sembilan. With the passing of the Solid Waste and Public Cleansing Management Act 2007, SWM is poised to be a major solid waste collection and management services provider in the states of Johor, Melaka & Negeri Sembilan providing an integrated waste management services that is comprehensive, well planned, efficient and cost effective. Using the most environmentally sound technology available, SWM will strive to enhance the quality of solid waste management and cleansing services in the country and we are inviting dynamic, results oriented individuals who are team players to join our expanding team.
Our benefits include:-
- 5 days’ work per week (HQ office only)
- Good learning and career development opportunities
- Performance based bonuses and increments.
- Group Hospitalization & Surgical Insurance
- Group Personal Accident Insurance.
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Outpatient medical benefits
- Optical and Dental coverage
- Medical benefits cover children and unemployed spouse