Experience 4-6 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Job Description :
1. To prepare full set accounts, prepare financial statements for monthly presentation and yearly closing.
2. To prepare credit control and cash flow planning.
3. To ensure and check on all payments made and ensure timely payment process.
4. To compile documents for audit, tax, director’s resolution and due dates are complied.
5. To update collections report & ensure timely collection.
6. To complete all work in order for external audit, tax, corporate announcements, AGM, quarterly report, RRPT, annual reports, circular, cg reports due dates are complied and liaise with internal & external parties related for due dates related items.
Job Requirement :
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
2. Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
3. Able to work under pressure with good time management skills.
4. Good interpersonal skills and able to work with all levels of employees.
5. Able to start work immediately will be advantage.
- Professional development
- Day shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)