Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Interns will be coached & guided while on the job with real projects and clients. They are the link between the client and the rest of the project team. The following are what they would be involved in.
1. Service Clients’ Accounts
* Daily coordination & liaising with clients
* Responding to clients’ queries
* Attend meetings with clients & partners
* Coordinate between clients’ requests & internal team members’ responses
2. Lead Discussion in Internal Meetings
* Prepare brief for the team based on clients’ requirements
* Assist with brainstorming discussion and ideation processes
* Ensure ideas are in-lined within the job briefs
* Learn different digital strategies for different social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), SEO, SEM and Remarketing to help answer digital related queries from clients.
3. Project Teams Management
* Assign timeline for internal teams
* Ensure that the team is on schedule
* Ensure that the team’s deliverables are in-lined with the clients’ job brief and branding identity
4. Account Services day-to-day Operations
* Assist with ad hoc items such as sourcing for quotations and arranging delivery of items for clients
Assist with sourcing & liaising with other media partners, influencers & celebrity engagements * Prepare for celebrity engagement and other campaign events
5. Assist with Photoshoot, Video Shoot and Voice Recordings
* Planning & conducting photoshoots. This includes site reccee, storyboarding, scheduling the timeline for the shoot and the shoot itself
* Assist the Account Manager to ensure that the shoot is on schedule and according to the storyboard
* Assist with the set-up and tear down of the shoots, including the purchase of props, loaning and returning of items from clients
* Prepare the scripts, source for talents and attend voice recording sessions according to the clients’ briefs
LEARNING OUTCOME & OBJECTIVES
Understand the Job Briefs, work flow and how Account Services is the link between the client and our internal team
- Learn how to manage the Account Services day-to-day operations
- Learn how to adapt different styles for the different brands and different audience type.
- Hone research skills for proposal pitches, market research, research on trends, research fornew campaigns etc.
- Enhance interpersonal skills with clients, colleagues and public.
- Learn how to prepare for & lead internal discussions.
- Develop time management & organisational skills.
- Learn how to plan and coordinate for photo / video shoots with a hands-on approach on the execution.If interested, kindly do email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com