Job ID 21798
Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- To handle the full set of accounts and ensure timely closure of monthly accounts.
- Support daily Accounts matters and monthly closing accounts.
- To prepare and monitor the financial activities (AR & AP) of the company.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation and other account reconciliation.
- Familiarise with general ledger and journal entries when liaising with external parties such as tax agents, auditors, and bankers.
- Provide up-to-date and accurate financial information as and when required.
- To maintain detailed records of the company’s day-to-day financial transactions and assets. This includes tracking, recording, and indexing purchases made, tracking, and updating company assets, as well as tracking payments received, outstanding invoices, and pending payments.