1. To prepare DO and Invoices to customer.
2. To issue PO to suppliers.
3. To follow up on delivery of goods to LV and on time.
4. To co-ordinate with transporter and forwarding agent on the delivery of goods to customers.
5. To check all PO, DO and Invoices are in order.
6. To handle documents for import and export.
7. To co-ordinate with the Production Executive on the Daily Production Report.
8. To file in all documents according to customers, suppliers or into appropriate files.
9. To know who are creditors, debtors and aging accounts.
10. To check the pricing of all items before issuing Invoices and PO.
11. To follow up payments from customers.
12. To attend meeting which will be held on every Tuesday 3rd week of each month on account matter.
13. To make random check that the pest controller change all the baits in the baits station.
14. To ensure that the pest controller handed the Rodent activity sheet after the inspection with details in it. Without any remarks or details, you may reject the Rodent Activity Sheet.
15. To check stock card against actual stock before ordering and materials.
16. To update the account on daily basis