Industry Admin/Human Resources
Admin Assistant to assist on daily support operations, coordinating the activities of K&P Cove Consultancy projects, following up on reports of projects and handling the finance work of the company efficiently. The Admin Assistant should have excellent organizing, multitasking and communication skills. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on effectively and efficiently to allow other activities and operations to function properly.
– Perform day to day admin & HR operation activities in the department. Provide secretarial and clerical support to the Superior.
– Support for administrative procedures and documentations (report) necessary for projects
– Prepare quotation, invoice, payroll, claims and any finance work-related
– Managing staff’s attendance and daily activities
– Able to travel to any directed location to perform miscellaneous errands of collection and hand delivery when the need arises
– Manage schedules and deadlines
– Monitor inventory of offices and the purchasing of new material or equipment
– Receive and sort incoming job applications
– Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
– Keep a track record of company vehicles and maintain vehicles in good condition at all times
– Maintain and monitor workplace cleanliness and tidiness
– Computer literate (Microsoft Word/ Excel/Powerpoint)
– Possesses at least Diploma or Degree qualification in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Secretarial or equivalent.
– Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Malay
– Able to drive a car (D license)
– Good multitasking and organizing skills
– Good communication skills
– Able to start work immediately
RM2,000 and above (depends on work experience)
Fresh graduates are welcomed