Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Industry Admin/Human Resources
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- To prepare for general administrative documents such as SVPO, Indent records, Invoice, Delivery .Order (DO)., MDO, letters, tender documents and others
- Coordinating with shipping agents for import and export shipments, including delivery, customs clearance processes, shipping’s rules & regulations.
- To review and compare transportation costs from different vendors, ensure that the outgoing shipment is accurate and well packaged, track shipments and ensure delivery.
- To pack and unpack the products / shipments upon receipt and delivery as and when needed
- To arrange and pack for the products delivery to East & West Malaysia and overseas’ customers as and when needed
- To plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics or purchasing systems or processes.
- To manage and monitor the performance of freight forwarders, courier agents and suppliers, including to resolve any issues that arise
- Responsible to review, interpret, evaluate and suggest recommendations on the delivery, shipping terms and conditions and other relevant service providers / suppliers.
- To handle the logistics operational activities such as receiving, storing and handling the company shipments.
- To monitor the data logger system closely in order to ensure the Temperature & Relative humidity (RH) recorded in controlled areas are maintained properly.
- To issue the Purchase Order and follow up the delivery timelines with the supplier / service provider closely.
- To maintain inventory and office supplies. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary.
- Reporting and solving any necessary repairs or replacements for office,
- Other ad-hoc duties works assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Candidate must able to work independently, honest, enthusiastic personality, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to multi-task
- High attention to details, efficiency, organize, planning and problem solving skills are compulsory for this position.
- Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands and prioritise tasks and workload
- Applicants must be willing to work in Setia Alam.
- Candidate must possess own transport
- Able to work Good command of verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- 2 years working experience related to this field is mandatory
If you feel you have the necessary knowledge, skills and experience, we would like to hear from you. Interested candidates may submit their application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , web : http://www.sciencevision.com.my