Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
The Admission Assistant role is responsible to execute tasks assigned by Team Lead / Supervisors on daily admission operations. You will exude an infectious passion for delivering world-class memorable experiences. You will have the basis ability to communicate, interact and educate the guests by exhibiting your professionalism.
Scope and Responsibilities:
- Liaison with General Admissions/Guest Services Lead to resolve any issues pertaining to ticketing or entry through turnstile.
- Operation of Front Gate computerized ticket sales system – ensures thorough understanding of all aspects of the system and associated procedures. Handles cash and credit card transactions. Good understanding of Galaxy System.
- Assists guests at the turnstiles – operating the Disabled Access when necessary and assisting guests with strollers. Liaison with General Admissions/Guest Services Lead to resolve any ticket errors at the turnstiles.
- Assist guests / LLMR MCs on entry to park through purchased of e-tickets and prepaid tickets.
- Counter checks with Supervisors on the replenishment of stocks for Park Guide, Show Times and tickets at counter or at turnstiles.
- Processing of Annual Passes Redemptions and sales at the counter.
- Performs opening and closing routines for the department as defined by the operating procedures, including cashing in and out.
- Ensures cleanliness in all aspects of the Ticket Booths, Turnstiles area, Parking & Guests Service.
- Keep updated and up sell all special promotions, coupons, and tickets. Supervisors will assign to relevant areas to assist such as Parking Lot/Guest Services/Group Admissions/Baby Service/Season Pass as needed.
Background and Experience:
- Graduates of high school or other equivalent levels of education.
- Adventurous and able to execute multi-task and programs.
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Ability to work in an exposed/outdoor environment.
- 18-35 years old.
- Fully vaccinated (14 days after second dose).
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings & weekends to support park operations.