Job ID 22043
Career Level Mid Level
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Prepare drawings related to KM, landscape, architecture, and engineering drawings.
- Liaise with government agency for submission approval.
- Prepare technical report.
- Attend consultant meeting, site meeting, and site inspection.
- Any ad-hoc tasks that may be needed or assigned by Management from time to time.
- Proper update and follow company SOP
- Minimum Degree in related field
- Possess driving license
- Proficient in MS Office & AutoCAD
- Able to plan, organise, manage multiple activities
- Able to perform under pressure
- Able to solve technical issue independently
- Able to manage project independently
- Professional and proper etiquette
- Patient, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Attendance/Punctuality – Consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.