- Diploma and above, 2 years of relevant experience
- Must be able to speak and write in English and Malay
- Able to speak Mandarin will be an advantage
Duties and responsibilities
- To assist Building Manager to manage the daily operations of the Building Management according to agreed project contract and ensure operations are running smoothly.
- To lead the team, supervise and plan out tasks and schedules when Building Manager is not available
- To coordinate the work between maintenance team and administrative team.
- To ensure resident complaints are kept in check and resolved with speed, efficiency and to the best service level.
- To support the Council Members of the JMB/JMC/MC of the Building assigned to you in their meeting needs, and to advise and assist them in decision making to the best of your knowledge and experience.
- To report to the officer assigned to you from Company.
- To ensure that actions taken are in consideration of the interest of Company.