Career Level Entry Level
Industry Computer/Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
The Business Development Executive will be primarily responsible for planning, organizing and leading tasks and projects to ensure the quality of client deliverables.
- Positive attitude, passionate on collaborative teamwork, excel at interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to change, able to pivot and find alternate solutions, demonstrated capability in meeting new challenges.
- Good problem solving skills, able to navigate unexpected situations or conditions.
- Critical observer-thinker, bringing fresh perspective and offer intuitive solutions and ideas.
- Fluent in English, Bahasa Malaysia, optionally Mandarin.
- Business-minded where applicable with entrepreneurship skill to ensure business success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as the single point of contact for both internal and external parties to ensure smooth and consistent communication flow.
- Operate effectively and clearly in an unstructured environment and demonstrate an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by the firm.
- Responsible for managing scope, cost, schedule, resources and project deliverables.
- Assist with projects that include strategy development, requirements definition, business process improvement, stakeholder involvement, change management, quality assurance, risk management, user training.
- Lead, coordinate and monitor all project related activities to ensure project scope is delivered with high quality, on schedule and within budget.
- Identify and manage project risks to minimize impact to project timeline, quality of deliverables and costs
- Ability to generate project documentations (eg. Functional Specification) and adhere to project reporting procedures.
- Identify customer needs, maintaining and expanding client relationships through delivery of solution.
- Provide consultancy services to customers on technical requirements and be responsible for technical specifications.
- Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the sales process for the business.
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth.
- Identifying and researching opportunities that come up in new and existing markets.
- Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
Full-time Salary: RM2,000.00 – RM3,500.00 per month
Internship Allowance: RM500 – RM1,000 per month
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Monday to Friday