Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
5 Working Days
- Project management: Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the project handling.
- Perform researches and propose design model & methods.
- Coordinate all design development and approval processes.
- Follow up the time schedule agreed for the design development and shop drawings with Subcontractors.
- Prepare and implement a drawing management system.
- Review contract documents and advise the Project Manager on technical matters affecting construction and time costs.
- Prepare and follow-up technical queries with the Client/Consultants & others related party.
- Assist in preparing Method Statements and Procedures related to construction both structural and architectural and give technical features for the aspects of work.
- Coordinate the approval of drawings and responsible for the distribution of drawings released for construction to concerned site personnel.
- Ensure in coordination with Site Engineers that execution of works are to the required quality and safety and resolves all technical problems for all trades.
- Assist the Project Manager in the management of Subcontractor works and point out any technical deviation.
- Assist in Quantity Take-Off for tenders.
- Provide technical support for the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Others), or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): good command of Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia, able to withstand the bad and critical working environment, good interpersonal and communication skills, AutoCad.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Interested candidates are invited to apply online with full resume and recent photo.
Tel: 07-257 9000