Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
• Execution of account work allocated by Director/Manager.
• Assist in planning, coordinating, and organizing PR activities.
• Assist in all media relations/event activities.
• Pitch interviews, news stories ad features to the media.
• Manage PR tasks such as media follow-up, PR clipping & value reports, media monitoring, media lists, etc.
• Handle brands’ social media accounts, contents, and scheduling
• Prepare briefs, content outlines, and writing of PR documents.
• Fresh graduate or 1-year experience or equivalent.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or equivalent.
• Computer literate – basic Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are necessary
• Good communication skills in English. (Knowledge in Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia will be an added advantage)
Benefits: increment, performance bonus, year-end bonus, Raya bonus, zero sick leave award, long service award, insurance etc