Job ID 21796
Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Manages day-to-day operation of the program.
- Perform internal audits and implement risk management program.
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g., Administration & Human Resources) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Consult with the company lawyer as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues.
- Act as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated, and resolved.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provide general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Monitor the performance of the Compliance Program and related activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.