Career Level Entry Level
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
JOB OBJECTIVES / SUMMARY
- The planner is responsible for accurate scheduling of Sales Orders and Forecast in the ERP system and provide customer/ Counterpart timely feedback about the delivery statuses.
- Ensure Order processing not drive the excess Inventory to the company
- Update direct Report timely all the escalation and Potential Risk for the Order received.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To plan and organize material demand & Forecast systematically by using the ERP system and ensure that material demand (including long lead time items) is triggered timely.
- To ensure that customer orders are process accurately and timely into the ERP system to ensure accurate material demand. This includes forecast.
- To support proper handling of ECN changes by liaising with Product Data Control and customer.
- Participate in weekly Planning Review meetings to ensure all parties are update with the latest information and all are working in the same direction.
- To ensure accurate quotations are timely provide to BBP using the BESI quotation format. Quotations and costing will be support by the Product Data Control.
- Professional and smooth communication with the engineering, quality, material management, assembly and other relevant department/section to ensure customer interest is manage properly.
- Match demand and supply and strive the have leveled and balanced factory loading.
- Assure visible project management system where it allows easy monitoring of the progress.
- Establish a conducive working atmosphere while encouraging a positive spirit of teamwork.
- Provide support and contribution towards achieving QCD (Quality, Cost, Delivery) objectives where the planning executive needs to focuses on delivery’
(Qualification / Education / Years of experience)
- Diploma/degree in manufacturing, business administration or engineering
- 4 years and above industrial exposure and professional experience.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS
- Good knowledge of MRP and ERP/ SAP systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access).
- Familiar with concepts line ‘Lean manufacturing’, ‘KanBan’, ‘Push/Pull’