Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Write content for clients’ website pages
- Responsible for brainstorming creating and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements and publications.
- Produce content for publication online and in print.
- Develop and update related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, videos, landing page and social media.
- Creating and disseminating content that will improve the Company’s brand recognition across the region.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Proofread all marketing collaterals before publication.
- Coordinate with marketing, creative teams and business development to illustrate marketing contents and ensure company marketing. efforts are communicated effectively to the public.
- Ensuring that content is relevant, original and engaging.
- To ensure that all print and online advertisements abide a code of advertising practices.
- Any other marketing tasks assigned by the management.
- Has a good understanding of current trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English and BM a must
- Able to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Background in advertising, copywriting and/or marketing
- Background in Mass Communication