Job ID 20596
Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Preparing for Board/Committee meetings & AGM, attend these meetings (where necessary) and record minutes of meetings.
- Compiling and delivery of Board papers.
- To liaise with internal & external parties including co sec, share registrar, auditors, etc, and follow through on signing and action required within timelines.
- Verifying details in draft statutory forms, announcements, circular resolutions and other documents prior to Directors’ approval/signatures.
- Ensuring that statutory records or registers are properly kept and updated.
- Monitor daily share price movements and prepare monthly ROD analysis for circulation to Directors.
- Update NHF’s website.
- Other ad-hoc duties to be assigned from time to time.