Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
About The Job
We are looking for an eager and motivated individual to join our growing organization.
As a Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for developing, executing and monitoring multiple digital initiatives to increase conversion, revenue and profitability from paid search campaigns on Google & Social Medias.
What you will do:
- To develop, design and to produce Payroll Panda’s marketing materials including (but not limited to) online and offline: posters, banners, brochures, and other advertisement branding visuals.
- Planning, developing and maintaining digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, social media and display advertising of company’s brand and products
- Monitor, analyze, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) with react to competitor strategies
- Generate weekly and monthly reports for sales and marketing team
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
Who we are looking for:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Good speaking & writing skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Willingness to learn and able to work in a fast pace working environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Good in numbers, enthusiastic and good personality
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Having an artistic sense is a plus point