Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
As an Electrical Engineer, you are expected to learn the following through on-the-job training:
1. Electrical Design in accordance to MS IEC 60364, MS1936, MS 1979 and other related standards.
Earth fault protection Design
Lightning and Earthing design
2. Mastering software skills such as CAD, lighting simulation etc.
3. Exposure to physical constructional site.
4. Meeting up various professional and understand multidiscipline role.
5. Develop project management skills.
6. Conducting Industrial research such as Industrial Product specification comparison, feasibility studies etc.
7. Charting your route to Professional Engineer (Ir. Status)
What you do?
- You will be assigned to facilitate projects as on-job training.
- You will be guided to conduct Engineering Feasibility Study
- You are expected to meet multidiscipline Engineers and other professional including Architect and Surveyor.
- You will be trained to conduct tender practice.
- You are required to conduct industrial research to keep yourself update with latest technologies.
- Undergo career guidance by company’s directors and attend networking session with various professional institutions/associations and providing a clear and structured training towards Professional Engineering Status.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical) recognised by Board of Engineers Malaysia.
- Hardworking and willing to learn
- Full-time position available
- Required skills: Cad Software, Microsoft Word & Excel (Computer literate)
- Required languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Candidate must willing to work at Bandar Puteri, Puchong
- Practicing company motto; Think Sincerely, Speak Honestly and Act With Integrity
Why join us:
- Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday. Cumulative of 8 working hours a day.
- Remuneration equivalent to market benchmark.
- We are a group of passionate engineers and young firm who are committed to provide professional consultancy services in Malaysia and ASEAN Region.
- Numerous company social activities and team building event and training provided
- Pursue to advance your career in entrepreneurship and be part of the growth of the company to the state branches and ASEAN region