- Panel fabrication, termination and installation.
- Field site service and project installation.
- Instrument calibration & service contract.
- System testing & commissioning and troubleshooting, follow up after sales service.
- Assist project engineer/ software engineer to perform the job.
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- No work experience required.1 – 2 years of related experience is an added advantage.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent.
- Willing to travel domestically & overseas.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Able to work shift.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- PW4 wireman certificate