Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Job Description :
- Participate in proof of concept, development, implementation, integration, testing, deployment, and maintenance of software for embedded devices.
- Responsible for software development activities including requirements definition, application, device driver development, test plan documentation, validation, and debugging.
- Participate in product/system architecture design and contribute design concepts from the software perspective.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including electronics, mechanical, mobile apps, manufacturing, and test engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or other related courses.
- Highly skilled in Embedded C language.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on the embedded devices.
- Familiar with software configuration management and defect tracking tools.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in the related field but fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Adequate knowledge of reading schematics and datasheets for components.
- Working experience on Cortex-M MCUs is preferred.
- Knowledge of standard wireless protocols such as Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi, NFC, cellular networks is an added advantage.