Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Industry Computer/Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
In your new role you will:
- Responsible to support Material Efficiency Reporting (MER) Operations.
- Accountable for dashboard development for BIA solutions by using standard Platforms and Technologies provided in BIA Department, e.g. Tableau, ASP. Net c#.
- Support in development and release change request.
- Create support documentation and written procedures for routine and non-routine tasks.
- Responsible to present the BIA solution to users.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues from other departments.
- Transfer of knowledge and awareness to those in closely related areas, such as colleagues and users.
- Support existing business intelligence solutions.
- Handle Incident / Change Request tickets using IT ticketing System (BMC Remedy IT Service Management) and emails from users.
- Support on global basis and work closely with team members in other regions.
- Able to work outside office hours on a case by case basis (e.g. quarterly preventive maintenance/ yearly plant maintenance).
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or any relevant course.
- Strong knowledge in Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Understanding of Data Warehousing / ETL techniques.
- Experienced in data warehousing project is an added advantage
- Strong in service support operations & experienced in ticketing tracking system.
- Good analytical trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with business processes in Semiconductor manufacturing industry.
- Good communications skills and a proactive team player.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.