Job Description :
1. To develop OSH strategies and systems for the organization
2. To monitor and maintain all the matters regarding to Environmental, safety and health.
3. To ensure the implementation of OSH policies and practices.
4. To conduct inspection on workplace and investigation on any incidents, accidents, occupational diseases or poisonings.
5. To identify the workplace hazard, to manage of risk assessment, risk control and provide prevention actions.
6. To handle of safety audits to ensure the effectiveness of Health and Safety systems & procedures.
7. To provide training or briefing on safety issues and promote safety awareness.
8. To provide safety reports.
9. To deal and liaise with government departments such as DOSH, DOE, Bomba & Etc
10. To handle any ad-hoc projects as-and-when assigned by the management.
1. Candidate must possess relevant certificates, Diploma in environmental / health / safety or equivalent.
2. Familiar with latest Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994, Factories and Machinery Act 1967, and Environmental Quality Act 1974.
3. Knowledge in ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 or ISO 45001 well be an added advantage.
4. Candidate must possess CePSWaM certificate.