Career Level Entry Level
Experience 1-3 Years
Stocktake Assistant is responsible to perform accurate and smooth counting processes in every outlet of Eco-Shop.
- Make sure all stocktake SOP has strictly adhered to.
- Follow the schedule given by the Stocktake Supervisor.
- Responsible for accurate counting and smoothen stocktake process.
- Communicate with team members to solve any issue that arises.
- Responsible for how to increase the speed of counting.
- Key-in monthly summary & weekly KPI.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Possess minimum SPM qualification & above.
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years of retail working experience, preferably in FMCG or rapid expansion chain store.
- A team player who can work independently with minimum supervision, and continuously push for improvement.
- Highly developed analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and goals with tight deadlines.
- Aggressive, accountable, and good time management.
- Able to drive company van when required.
- Able to travel within Malaysia very frequently.
- Able to work on the night shift.