Job ID 15318
Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Provide technical support and implementing of Preventive and Corrective Maintenance schedule system to reduce unexpected Equipment Breakdowns and minimum impact to production
- Provide Technical & Engineering support managing of water treatment / RO/DI process and equipment system control with performance improvement throughout the organization. Protect the Environments and fulfill locate authority “DOE” regulation and according to spec of schedule.
- Setting Environments Objectives and Target ensuring that targets are achieved and continual improvement.
- Air pollution and Preventive Maintenance control system, ensuring all aspect compliance to ENV, JKKP/ Factories And Machinery Act, Electricity Supply Act, Fire Services Act and other Regulations.
- The key major to keep maintain good condition of building infrastructure such as :
- Heat ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC)
- Air compressor system
- Cooling tower system
- Fire protection system
- Ventilation of building
- Fume scrubber system
- Electricity power supply
- City water pumping system
- Waste water treatment and RO/DI plant
- Keep Maintenance of ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 document control system.
- Minimum degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with at least 3 to 5 years’ working experience or equivalent qualification.
- Possess with good and effective communication skills with all levels.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal skills and leadership skill are required.
- Experience in a maintenance capacity in manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of DOE/ OSHA is required.
- Knowledge of waste water treatment process would be an added advantage.
- Experience in ISO 9000 /14000 /18000.