Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Install, upgrade, maintain and repair instrument systems in defined territory.
- Respond to service request and provide technical assistance to customers, field applications specialists and account managers.
- Responsible for updating information according to assigned portfolio.
- Manage customer expectation and satisfaction.
- Manage service parts inventory levels.
- Provide accurate service report upon job completion.
- Travelling is required.
- BS in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, related degree.
- Familiarity with field optical alignments, robotics, electrical/electronics, and mechanical systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Good technical writing abilities.
- Able to work independently and as a team player.
Why Join Us :
- Rewarding career with attractive remuneration package
- Flexible & friendly working environments.
- Joining ScienceVision raises your potential for personal and professional growth exponentially.
- Gain valuable work experience and knowledge
If you feel you have the necessary knowledge, skills and experience, we would like to hear from you. Interested candidates may submit their application and resume to email@example.com , web : http://www.sciencevision.com.my