Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
- Ensure all receivables function are monitored to ensure prompt
collection of invoices.
- Verification of invoices and issuance of official receipt issued against
- Ensure debtor’s aging and reconciliation are completed to support
financial closing process.
- Preparation of customer aging report, weekly cash collection report
and commission report
- Review and ensure invoice are pay within due date and preparation
of reminder letters.
- Check the invoice and payment post correctly in systems (Update
information in systems and software.)
- Other Ad-hoc tasks
- Checking on payment vouchers
- Review commission report
- Reconciliation of related-transactions with HQ
- Fixed asset management
- Preparation of debit note and credit note
- Preparation of fund transfer to HQ
- Other Ad-hoc tasksRequirement
Diploma or above in relevant field (Finance / Accounting)
Able to work at Skudai, Johor Bahru.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply