Career Level Senior/Executive Level
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Master Degree
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Clarify and gather customer’s requirement, identify needs, and oversee solution delivery at customer site
- Provide consultation for genomics project, data management and data analysis discussion, demonstration, presentations, and user trainings
- Perform customized bioinformatics script writing and analysis
- Develop, manage, and document genome sequencing data analysis pipelines
- Create and maintain databases of genomic information
- Contribute to designing, implementing, and reporting of NGS/microarray output
- Directly assist Sales force to achieve business targets together
- Provide user training and technical support and user directly
- Other duties/tasks as assigned based on business need.
- Masters or PhD’s Degree in Bioinformatics, Medical Science, Molecular Biology, Genetics, or other related Life Science Field with experienced in NGS/microarray data.
- Strong understanding of molecular biology concepts relevant to Mendelian genetics, genomics, and transcriptomics
- Experience in project management
- Experience in bioinformatics and familiar with genome data
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to translate between scientifically rigorous statistical analysis and a generalaudience, in both directions.
- A customer-facing personality with the ability to build positive relationships and engage in scientific discussions with customers.
- Good written and verbal communication in English and Malay (Mandarin is a plus).
- Demonstrated active listening, good presentation, and training skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary, and collaborative environment.
- A team player.
- Possesses own transport and willing to travel, even on short notices.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in applications such as Next Generation Sequencing and Microarray.
- Proficient in programming with emphasis on developing workflows to handle, analyse, visualize, and generate reportson large datasets.
- Experience with analysing large data sets (Python, R, mapping tools, public genomic databases)
- Experience in analysis human and targeted amplicon sequencing dataset
Why Join Us :
- Rewarding career with attractive remuneration package
- Flexible & friendly working environments.
- Joining ScienceVision raises your potential for personal and professional growth exponentially.
- Gain valuable work experience and knowledge
If you feel you have the necessary knowledge, skills and experience, we would like to hear from you. Interested candidates may submit their application and resume to email@example.com , web : http://www.sciencevision.com.my