Job ID 22560
Career Level Entry Level
Job Responsibilities: –
- Design, develop and execute layout/marketing for websites, landing pages, product visuals, etc.
- Create digital video content and edit raw video files to produce short videos.
- Video shooting and photo capturing of products, commercials and events.
- Responsible for overall media production including graphic design and video editing.
- Familiar with the latest multimedia, digital marketing and social media platform
- Photo shooting, creating and editing for all sorts of marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team on communicating the intended message through creative designs.
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by management
Job Requirements: –
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design / Multimedia Design / Web Design or equivalent.
- Proficient in using editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro and etc.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation, efficient, responsible, team player and able to work independently.
- Kindly attach online portfolio link or soft copies of your previous design work
- Fresh-graduated and internship are encouraged to apply
- Minimum for internship is 3 months