Career Level Mid Level
Experience 1-3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Experience in handle overall process of local and foreigner recruitment.
- Oversea foreign workers related matters and issues, including work permit, password renewal, FOMEMA, hostel management and welfare.
- Job posting in Jobstreet, MyfutureJob and other portals.
- Arrange Interview with Hiring Manager.
- Oversea and Responsible for HR activities including payroll, compensation & benefit, leave management and other HR administration function.
- Update and maintain employee record in databased and safe keeping employee personal file.
- Familiar with government statutory contribution such as EPF, Socso, EIS , SSM and others.
- Responsible to provide full spectrum of Training.
- Review HR policies and communicate the policies, programs and/or changes as necessary.
- Ensure legal compliance with employment laws and company policy.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001 will be added advantage.
- Perform any ad-hoc administration tasks assigned by Superior.