Job ID 16336
Career Level Intermediate
Experience 1-3 Years
– Responsible to assist in the Administration and HR functions.
– Manage day-to day administrative and operational activities
– To ensure the smooth running of Company’s overall administrative function.
i. Supervise all service personnel in their daily canteen activities and operation running smoothly.
ii. To ensure food handler/ service personnel personal hygiene.
iii. Periodic review and revise meal menu/ recipes.
iv. To manage and source for meal from third party vendor as and when necessary.
v. Feedback any non-compliance issue and problem encountered.
i. Organizing the workflow of employee.
ii. Ensuring all cleaners understand their duties.
iii. To ensure standards of cleanliness, hygiene, and tidiness in all area are maintained.
b. Human Resources
Foreign Worker Management
i. To support in managing foreign worker administrative functions such as application/registration/renewal/termination.
ii. Manage and responsible of foreign worker passport, work permit application, visa application and etc.
iii. To liaise with Immigration department for foreign workers documentation.
iv. Manage and responsible for foreign workers registration / cancellation or endorsement, arrange for FOMEMA Check-up and etc.
v. Responsible for managing and updating foreign workers profile and information within the foreign worker master file.
vi. Responsible for Foreign workers’ Hostel management as per government act.
vii. Any Ad-hoc task assigned by Superior from time to time.
– Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
– Preferably talent who possess 1-2 years of working experience in relevant field.
– Candidate must willing to accept to working on shift and weekend as when necessary.