Career Level Entry Level
Industry Admin/Human Resources
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Position : HR Recruitment (Remotely)
Location : SOHO Suites KLCC Kuala Lumpur
Working Hours : 9.00am – 6.00pm (Monday – Thursday)
: 9.00am – 5.30pm (Friday)
Public Transport : LRT KLCC / MRT Pavilion / Monorail Chulan
Student for Graduates, Undergraduate, Diploma, Degree or equivalent majoring in courses of either Business, Marketing, Human Resource, Corporate Administration, Management, Communication, Social Science and etc.
- Conducts active and passive candidate searches externally to build a candidate pipeline via cold calling, social networking, data mining, resume databases, job postings, employee referrals, associations, and campus alumni
- Serve as the first point of contact with applicants
- Screen and shortlist potential candidates based on client’s requirements.
- Assess candidates’ relevant knowledge, skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Coordinate interview arrangements and assessments.
- Analyses to determine staffing needs and requirements
- Consult with the Hiring Manager / HR teams regarding candidate selection
- Draft, prepare, and post job announcements (to internal and external sites such social media platform, newspapers, colleges/universities and webpages & etc)