Career Level Intermediate
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Details of Job Description Marketing Intern
1) Work together on annual marketing planning.
2) Obtain quantitative and qualitative information from marketing campaigns.
3) Conduct market research and market analysis.
4) Assist the marketing team with day-to-day administrative tasks.
5) Assist team members in developing content for social media platforms.
6) Assist in the creation and editing of content for the blog and newsletter
7) Assist in the distribution of marketing materials
8) Manage and update the company’s database as well as the customer relationship management systems (CRM)
9) Collaborate with our event marketing team to assist in the organisation of events.
Social Media Specialist/Digital Marketer
1) Managing and creating content for social media platforms.
2) Developing and producing a range of multimedia content.
3) Designing and facilitating virtual meetings.
4) Measuring and reporting the performance of digital content, events or social media campaigns using analytics tools