Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Risk management for BOSWM MY day-to-day administration tasks
- Tasks may include minutes, reporting, calendar management
- Tasks may also include ORP calendar coordination and scheduling, ORP management for daily tasks reminders on OBRM activities
- General day to day documentation and submission in relation to regulatory and Group requirements
Responsible for assisting the risk team on all Operation Risk Management (ORM), Business Risk Management (BRM) and fund performance reporting in the organisation, ensuring that reports are sent out in a timely manner.
To assist Risk team with: –
- Preparing the fund performance related reports, agenda items and presentation materials for SSCS, Investment team, local Risk Committee, and BOS Executive Risk Committee on a monthly basis
- Data analysis
- Working with business units (BUs) for effective implementation of ORM and BRM related new policies and procedures in and local regulatory requirements
- Monitoring status of issues closely and action plans for various activities such as:
o Complaints Handling
o Risk & Control Self-Assessment Programs (RCSA)
o Mandatory Control Checklist (MCC)
o Operational Risk Events management and reporting
o Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
o Outsourcing Risk Management
o Business Continuity Management
o Physical Security Assessments
o Operational Risk Stress Test
o Internal Control Attestation, etc
• Degree in Business Administration or any related discipline.
• Possess good interpersonal skills, organized with strong administrative skills and able to multi-tasking.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Team player, proactive, resourceful, have sense of urgency and discipline.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office applications and good computer skills.
• Applicable for Malaysian citizen only.
• Final year student for Degree or Master program who is looking for internship placement.
• Candidate who able to start as soon as possible will be prioritized.