Job ID 17619
Career Level Entry Level
Industry Computer/Information Technology
We are a group of people who think computers should do more work. Our vision is to make hoteliers’ work simpler through inter-connected systems.
Softinn builds e-commerce solutions and business productivity tools for hotels. We develop on .NET technology stack and opensource front-end libraries (more information can be found on BuiltWith).
Our internship for programmer program is meant for those who have passion in programming and want to pursue programming as a career.
The coding world is divided into two; those who understand and enjoy binary, and those who don’t.
01010011 01101111 01100110 01110100 01101001 01101110 01101110 00100000 01010011 01101111 01101100 01110101 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011
If you are the former, then join us and make a difference.
- Work with the Product Team to develop websites and web applications.
- Be involved in feature development and maintenance of our products.
- Create features/modules to support core systems.
- Learn modern web technologies.
- Understand the concept of cloud solutions.
- Currently pursuing a diploma or degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Reasonable programming skills and understanding of algorithms.
- Ability to code in C/C++/Java.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with team members.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- The minimum internship duration is 3 months, preferably more than 4 months. We will not accept applications for an internship period that is less than 3 months.
In general, the skill sets we typically tell people that we want from them are:
Not Mandatory, but BONUS if You Have:
- Experience in web development
- Work Remotely