Job ID 5400
Career Level Entry Level
Industry Computer/Information Technology
We are a group of people who think computers should do more work. Our vision is to make hotelier work life simpler through connected systems.
Softinn is a Saas company that provides e-commerce solutions and business productivity tools to hotels.
“Success in management requires learning as fast as the world is changing” – Warren Bennis. In the Operation team of Softinn, we believe in great attention to detail (a.k.a meticulous) and continuous improvement of operation processes.
Our internship Business Management department is meant for those who are passionate about business management, business analysis, and growing customer’s business.
- Assist in Finance & Bookkeeping tasks
- Assist in the HR processes & administrative tasks
- Assist in updating and creating Softinn products’ user guides and knowledge base (video guide compilation)
- Conduct research (market research, competitor research, internal metrics research) to better improve business performance
- Assist operation manager in general business correspondence (internal and external)
- Assist in office administrative duties, if any
- Pursuing a Diploma/Degree in Business Admin, HR, Marketing, International Business, Secretarial, Finance & Accounting, LCCI, or equivalent
- Good in English (both written and oral). Being fluent in Bahasa or Mandarin is a plus point.
- Proficient computer skills
- Familiar with video and photo editing software (Canva, Filmora)
- Open to trying any online tools and apps that help in operational efficiency, and ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members
- The minimum internship duration is 3 months, preferably more than 4 months
Not Mandatory but BONUS if:
- Familiar with Wave Accounting or any of the accounting software
- Familiar with Excel Power Query
- Self-motivated and self-starter (with minimum supervision)
Report to Work options:
You Should Join if:
- You are comfortable working with customers in an online environment
- You believe a better product helps improve efficiency and bring smiles to hoteliers
- You wanted to pursue business administration, project management, customer relation management, or business analysis as your career
You should NOT join if:
- You don’t like numbers and metrics
- You don’t like dealing with customer in an online environment
- You have a lack of curiosity and don’t enjoy learning
1. New Intern to Softinn: RM500 per month
2. Alumni Intern to Softinn: RM 600 – RM 800 per month
- Monthly Outings
- Free Flow of Snacks
Additional Perks for Your Role:
- Udemy course on Excel Power Query
- Udemy course on Wave Accounting
- Hubspot CRM