Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Position: Internship – Dealer Development Department
Duration: 6 months
Proposed of the position: To support network plan through appointment of new dealers and review of existing dealers in accordance with the established business policies and requirement.
- Assist in periodic KPI monitoring, network intelligence, dealership compliance and ensure business policies are kept up to date in compliance with requirements.
- Support on Network Planning, Business planning and other related roles.
- Support in daily operations and administrative tasks such as data compilation, update of contacts and documents review.
- Assist in meetings preparation and presentation materials.
- Assist the team with ad-hoc Dealer Development tasks.
- 6 months internship duration to start immediately.
- IT graduate and good excel skills is a bonus.
- Good in communication skills.
- Studying Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Mass Comm or equivalent.