Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We are principally involved in the distribution of inspection, test and measurement equipment, materials and engineering solutions. We also manufacture optical inspection equipment, automated handling equipment.
We are currently open Internship Programme for Electrical Engineering student.
- Assist engineer in preparing document such as Autodesk Inventor 2D, 3D and exploded drawings.
- Assist engineer in prepare proposals and reports.
- To hands-on in assembly activities.
- Possess strong desire to learn throughout the internship program.
- Be opened mind to acquire knowledge and skills all the times.
- Willingness to accept assignment and new challenges without hesitation.
- Understand clear expectation of assigned projects.
- Seek for guidance and ask questions if things unclear to him/her.
- Deliver result on given tasks /assignment.
- To present to management on his learning and achievement by end of the program.
Please send in your resume, application letter and other related document to email@example.com and stated your internship period.