Career Level Entry Level
- Coordinate event management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as events evolve.
- Event coordination with all parties and in-house team to ensure timely execution of event, within budgeted cost and quality.
- Work with superior on work plan, events calendar and budget and monitor progress by working together with the external event team.
- Oversee event procurement management & monitor event progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate event status to all parties.
- Liaise with third party vendors and monitor the cooperation.
- Create and maintain comprehensive event documentation, plans and reports.
- Postmortem analysis upon completion of each event.
- Any other ad hoc tasks requested by superior in the area of event, exhibition and etc.