Career Level Intermediate
- Reporting to the executive
- Assist executive to take complaints, enquiries and information, update complaints and enquires and forward to executive on a daily basis.
- Assist executive to compile data for all reports for comments, enquiries, complaints and other related information.
- Assist executive to attend to all general enquiries in person.
- Assist executive for documentation & filing.
- Assist executive to monitor the implementation of pre-event, in-event and post-event activities.
- To receive, welcome and refer visitors to the relevant individual/department, contacting most appropriate individual/department for unexpected and uncertain callers.
- Assist executive to coordinate and administer store management, key management and book corner.