Career Level Entry Level
Industry Computer/Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
We offer internships, working student jobs, or advising on your Bachelor’s thesis, allowing you to begin a successful career already during your studies. We want you to be equitably compensated during your internship or placement as a working student and for you to have the best learning and working conditions.
- User Support – Demonstrate progress of performing troubleshooting
- IT Administration – Demonstrate ability to follow the procedures and keep documentation up-to-date;
- Business Application Support – Demonstrate progress of performing basic tasks within business applications under the supervision.
What you bring to the table:
- Good to excellent academic achievement
- Good to excellent English language skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Openness to diversity
- Candidate must be currently pursuing at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent with good academic result.
- Strong in programming/major in software engineering especially Java, XML OR C# OR C# and DBMS (oracle).
- Good hands-on skills, excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good personality, positive mindset and independent.
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken).
- Duration of internship period minimum 8 weeks.
Kindly attach the following documents when you submit your application via online:
- IC copy (front & back)
- Academic transcript
- Latest resume
- Request letter from institution