Career Level Entry Level
The job scope includes but not limited to:
- To assist in daily tasks involving Oil Truck loading operations and procedures.
- To assist in the daily inspection, witnessing of truck loading, and documentations of the Terminal Gantry Operations.
- To participate in ensuring the operation complies with the occupational safety, health, and environmental policy.
- To perform any other jobs as instructed by Superior.
- Students must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Maritime Management or equivalent
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Students must be willing to work in Langsat Terminal One, Johor.
- You are required to work eight hours daily whereby you will be placed on shift rotation basis.
- 3 Internship position(s) for duration of 4 month(s).
- Intern tasks require students to learn, work cooperatively, and show initiative and work independently when necessary.
- The ability to pay attention to details and prioritize your tasks.
- Allowance: RM 500/month
- Accommodation & transportation will be provided.
For interested applicant, kindly email your resume and transcript to our HR department at email@example.com. Please feel free to contact us at 03-7982 7600 for any clarification.