Job ID 4457
Career Level Entry Level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Daily media monitoring
- Execute PR & brand campaigns and assisting event projects
- Liaison with media
- Assist to develop PR documentation
- Liaison with third parties suppliers
- Undergraduate students from any related discipline (Public Relations/Marketing/Mass Communication/Media/Journalism or equivalent) are welcomed to apply.
- Have the passion and motivation to grow and succeed in PR and media industry
- Applicants must be willing and able to work at extended hours (especially during busy period with events)
- Applicants must be able to communicate well in English and BM, understanding of Chinese language will be added advantage
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur
- Required skill(s): Excel, Word and Power Point
- Good writing and oral communication skills, strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, good communication skills and a good team player.
- The ability to pay attention to details and prioritize your tasks
- Possess Own Transport (not priority)
- 3 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 or 6 months.
- Allowance: RM 500/month
- For further information, please visit our website: http://www.bridgespr.com.my