Job ID 16738
Career Level Entry Level
We are currently looking for a vibrant graphic and multimedia designer student who can assist, develop, and contributes fresh and new ideas. We want someone to gain experience with us and be competent using all variants of graphic tools, someone with an engaging attitude and a fun and creative approach.
- Final year student with Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Multimedia Computing, or related fields
- Proficient in major design software: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Canva
- Experience or proficiency with videography and photography
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Passion for design, able to work independently, with a strong sense of responsibility and ability to meet deadlines.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Skudai
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Ensure all final graphics and layouts are visually appealing
- Job Scope: Educational Graphic Design (for Learning Materials), Video Editing, Illustration, Social Media Posts, Marketing Materials, Corporate Design