Job ID 18122
Career Level Intermediate
- Candidates must possess a Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in:-
- Graphic Design
- Required Skills:-
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop & Premiere Pro
- Ability to work independently.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to execute the task given by a supervisor.
- Possesses basic computer skills and is able to adapt to a small growing business environment.
- Have a positive attitude, approachable, and believe in team spirit.
- Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
- Able to work from Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am until 6:00 pm.
- Minimum internship period of 3 months.
- Responsible for developing content and designs for campaigns and social media platforms
- Pitching creative concepts
- Creation of infographics, motifs, and logos
- Assist with photography and videography shooting
- Expected to continuously research and source for new ideas and the latest design in the market.
- Provides assistance in graphic layout, design, colour selection, effects, and sizing, tailored to specific requirements.
- Collaborates closely with the marketing team to manage the sourcing, posting, design, and production of social media content.
- Basic Allowance: RM500 (Inclusive Attendance Bonus RM200)
- Monthly Performance Bonus: RM500 (Depends on Performance)
- Performance bonus/rewards can reach more than RM3,000
- Nearby MRT Mutiara Damansara (10-15 min walking distance)
- Interns who perform would be considered for a permanent position after their internship ends.