Job ID 18783
Career Level Intermediate
Industry Admin/Human Resources
- Candidates must possess a Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in:-
- Human Resource Management
- Business Studies
- Business Administration
- Business Management
- Psychology or equivalent.
- Confident, caring, and hungry for challenges and growth opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Hands-on and willing to be closely involved in managing things and making decisions.
- No work experience required.
- Able to work from Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am until 6:00 pm.
- Minimum internship period of 3 months.
- Assist in:-
- recruitment process
- sourcing & screening for candidates
- arranging interviews
- Actively involved in:-
- creating job descriptions
- posting opportunities on several job boards
- Search for internship coordinators from universities, colleges, and any other institutions.
- Inputting new employee information and updating existing employee details from time to time in company databases
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, punctuality, etc) according to policy
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters
- Assist HR Manager and HR Personnel on ad hoc assignments
- Basic Allowance: RM500 (Inclusive Attendance Bonus RM200)
- Monthly Performance Bonus: RM500 (Depends on Performance)
- Performance bonus/rewards can reach more than RM3,000
- Nearby MRT Mutiara Damansara (10-15 min walking distance)
- Interns who perform would be considered for a permanent position after their internship ends.