Job ID 18125
Career Level Intermediate
Industry Computer/Information Technology
- Candidates must possess a Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in:-
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Management Information Systems
- Data Science
- Business Intelligence or equivalent
- Possess basic computer skills and possess the ability to adapt to a dynamic and expanding business environment.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and a great aptitude for executing tasks given by a supervisor.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, approachability, and a firm belief in fostering team spirit.
- Excellent hands-on skills with an eye for details
- Possess self-confidence and be able to actively interact with all relevant parties.
- Able to work from Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am until 6:00 pm.
- Minimum internship period of 3 month
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organise and maintain IT resources
- Provide IT support in various domains including cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data centre management.
- Provide assistance and support to users through help desk services and system support.
- Retrieve total sales information through the Telegram platform.
- Develop automation using the company’s provided platform.
- Basic Allowance: RM500 (Inclusive Attendance Bonus RM200)
- Monthly Performance Bonus: RM500 (Depends on Performance)
- Performance bonus/rewards can reach more than RM3,000
- Nearby MRT Mutiara Damansara (10-15 min walking distance)
- Interns who perform would be considered for a permanent position after their internship ends.