Job ID 18123
Career Level Intermediate
Industry Computer/Information Technology
- Candidates must possess a Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in:-
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Proficiency with:-
- computer technologies
- tools, and devices to improve learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English & Bahasa Malaysia).
- Self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and a great aptitude for executing tasks given by a supervisor.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, approachability, and a firm belief in fostering team spirit.
- Able to work from Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am until 6:00 pm.
- Minimum internship period of 3 months.
- Check and repair various types of devices of customers
- Technical assemble, install and test electronic devices
- Follow up post repair to ensure all technical issues are resolved
- Provide support in troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Testing and packing customers’ orders
- Testing the item warranty and record a video of it
- Sending parcels to a nearby courier hub or lorry
- Resolving network, connectivity issues, and technical support
- Basic Allowance: RM500 (Inclusive Attendance Bonus RM200)
- Monthly Performance Bonus: RM500 (Depends on Performance)
- Performance bonus/rewards can reach more than RM3,000
- Nearby MRT Mutiara Damansara (10-15 min walking distance)
- Interns who perform would be considered for a permanent position after their internship ends.