Job ID 18120
Career Level Intermediate
Industry Computer/Information Technology
- Candidates must possess a Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in:-
- Graphic Design
- Multimedia Design
- Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proficient in using software such as:-
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD.
- Speaks and writes English fluently.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with people at all levels.
- Ability to work independently
- Able to work from Monday to Saturday, 9:00 am until 6:00 pm.
- Minimum internship period of 3 months.
- Contributes to:-
- brainstorming sessions
- offering new ideas
- style guidance.
- Able to design, layout, and coding of a website
- Ensures optimal performance and visual appeal of website development.
- Designing engaging and responsive web landing pages.
- Employing industry and design best practices through the website build process.
- Testing and improving design elements to improve user experience.
- Collaborates with project and product owners to create web design briefs.
- Maintains current knowledge of web design trends to provide cutting-edge work.
- Develop a responsive website
- Create web interfaces and user experience for functions and features along with compelling visual flow
- Involve with maintenance and update of the existing website
- Improve the usability and design concept of the company’s website
- Basic Allowance: RM500 (Inclusive Attendance Bonus RM200)
- Monthly Performance Bonus: RM500 (Depends on Performance)
- Performance bonus/rewards can reach more than RM3,000
- Nearby MRT Mutiara Damansara (10-15 min walking distance)
- Interns who perform would be considered for a permanent position after their internship ends.