Job ID 17661
Career Level Entry Level
Do you want to make a positive impact on the world? Sustainable development is at the heart of everything we do.
Seventy-five years ago, we created a home for creative thinkers seeking to solve the world’s biggest challenges. Today, a collective of 16,000+ Arupians gather across the globe from 140 different countries to build a sustainable future.
We strive to create an inclusive environment and give everyone a voice. Diversity drives innovation in our projects and offers empathy to the communities we serve. We welcome and encourage applications from people living with disability and provide workplace adjustments.
At Arup, you’ll do more than work — you’ll shape a better world.
About the Internship
As an Intern, you will aim to develop key knowledge and skills that will allow you to provide a high quality of consultant services. This may take the form of undertaking relevant modelling, analytical research, and design work within your relevant business area. You will also have the opportunity to participate in client and consultant meetings as well as communication initiatives.
What will I do?
- You will work with some autonomy on defined tasks or projects, with supervision;
- You will be accountable for submitting high quality work that is accurate and meets quality standards;
- You will be responsible for producing routine letters, reports and documents from standard templates;
- Supporting firm’s compliance in maintaining ISO 9001 requirement
- Other relevant duties as required
What will I bring?
- Currently pursuing relevant tertiary qualifications in Civil/Structural/Geotechnical/Mechanical/Electrical/Façade/Fire/Acoustics or any other relevant Engineering Degree or Finance/Accounting/Asset Management;
- Supporting the firm’s compliance in maintaining ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 requirement.
- Has great passion in sustainability initiative;
- Excellent planning and organisation skills;
- Excellent communications skills;
Arup is an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, architects, consultants, and technical specialists, working across every aspect of the built environment.
Founded by Sir Ove Arup, a gifted engineer-philosopher with an original and restless mind, our firm has always had a keen sense of purpose.
We create spaces where everyone feels safe, seen and included and able to perform at their best. We take an approach to flexible working that supports the diversity and well-being of our members.
Are you ready to shape a better world?
We have internship opportunity throughout 2023, send your application to email@example.com if you are interested.